AUDIO KITS FOR HIREDigital Wireless Systems | Transmitters | Receivers | Charging Docks | Antennas
Audio Kits For Hire
Digital Wireless Systems | Transmitters | Receivers | Charging Docks | Antennas
Sound equipment rentals for recording and video production in Sydney and nationwide
Our range of audio kits and sound equipment includes the Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems – ULX-D pushes wireless audio further. More streamlined. Higher density. Up to 47 systems running simultaneously within 6 MHz. That’s one reason it’s become the standard bearer for installed digital wireless. And you can hear it in crystal clear performances around the world.
Electro Voice ZLX 12BT 2X w/ Zed10i | PA Kit$120.00 + GST
NEXO Geo S12 Full range Line Array Large$4,940.00 + GST
NEXO Geo S12 line array ground Stack SMALL$1,400.00 + GST
NEXO Drum fill large$200.00 + GST
NEXO Geo S12 full range line array ground stack MEDIUM$2,160.00 + GST
NEXO Geo S12 front fill$300.00 + GST
NEXO Geo S12 full range line array ground stack LARGE$3,000.00 + GST
NEXO PS15 Package$620.00 + GST
NEXO PS8 | Package$350.00 + GST
Party Package | PA Kit$100.00 + GST
ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Digital wireless system offers a mix of 24-bit digital audio quality and scalability to meet the demands of installed applications. Features include Wireless Workbench 6, optimized frequency scanning, and AES 256 encryption for security.
True to the source
The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced.
The network is always yours to command with proven Shure tools like Wireless Workbench®, SystemOn, Axient Spectrum Manager, as well as AMX & Crestron integration and Dante audio.
Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 encryption that generates a randomized key for each use.
Networked, intelligent charging
ULX-D transmitters use either AA batteries or our intelligent rechargeable solutions for up to 9 hours of use. Battery life and charge status can be monitored remotely from Shure software. So power is always on your side.
Quality that's in the details
- Multiple spectrum options, including VHF, UHF, 900 ISM, 1.2 GHz (Japan only), and 1.5 GHz and 1.8 GHz (Europe only)
- Multiple transmitter types including handheld, bodypack, boundary, and gooseneck options
- Choice of receiver type (single, dual, or quad)
- Monitoring and control functionality from Wireless Workbench® 6, SystemOn, and ShurePlus™ Channels apps.
- Dual and quad receivers include DANTE™ digital audio networking
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) compatible for managing enterprise-wide Dante audio network deployments